| I'm Tomasz Dobrzyński, Gonzales plugin author. Below you can find few words you should remember using Gonzales:|
- each page may present slightly different set of CSS/JS files on the list. It's because plugins can load assets conditionally,
- you can define which files should be disabled/enabled on certain pages. It's URL based filter so checkbox called "Current URL" will have unique behavior for particular pages. "Current URL" = http://www.machacas.com/tag/solocomedia/ for this page,
- you don't have to worry about caching. Each time you save configuration appropriate caches will be cleared,
- I recommend to play with Gonzales in low users activity hours. Don't panic if you break website appearance. You can temporary disable plugin, clear cache and wait until you'll be ready to continue work on Gonzales.
- unfortunately not all plugins/themes follow programming rules (codex) in context of CSS/JS implementation. Let me know if you find such a file, I'll notify developers and mention about problem.